Cooper roll call

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
my buddy was gonna attempt to help pull you out in his samurai when you got stuck in that snow bank

i only got stuck there , cause of jeese in the grand am..i was ready too swing thru there, and he came around that back pole...instead of hitting him, i put it in the snow bank...and if the samurai wasnt there when i backed up, i would have been out but i had too stop, cause he was there.

all in good times..i figured he would have got more footage :confused:

next time we'll put the camera man in my truck...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got more footage and can put some more up, it was hard to focus on any one person as everyone moved around the lot and were not always doing something spectacular.

Rob, your timing was always terrible, you'd do something right after I turn the camera off!!

Guest 90probev8
I've got more footage and can put some more up, it was hard to focus on any one person as everyone moved around the lot and were not always doing something spectacular.

Rob, your timing was always terrible, you'd do something right after I turn the camera off!!

Got any of the grand dam?

Guest Removed
Well Know Shit ( Dave's Stang Frank Road On A Wet Day) = Good Driver That Shit Was Funny To

I just pedaled it ...a little too much.

and it was dry out that night. but his bald front tires didnt help much.