cheap 4x4 or s-10

yellowsnake

like the title says. CHEAP 4x4 or s-10. i dont want a total peace of shit but something to drive around and get some shitin once in a while. i have a company truck but i'd like something with 4x4 or a little s-10/ like an early 90 late 80 or a bronco 2 or something like that. let me know what you have.

like the title says. CHEAP 4x4 or s-10. i dont want a total peace of shit but something to drive around and get some shitin once in a while. i have a company truck but i'd like something with 4x4 or a little s-10/ like an early 90 late 80 or a bronco 2 or something like that. let me know what you have.

If you get an S10 with 4x4, you'll love it. I love mine, especially in this winter weather.

I just wondered. I have NEVER seen one! I have seen S-10's that have been lifted.....but they weer all RWD ONLY!

The 4x4 models are usually marked "4x4" in the rear above the rear wheel wells. Also, if you see an S10 with the ZR2 suspension package, it is 4x4 too.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
I have an 86 s10 4cyl 4speed that runs good has decent body needs pass rocker panel has ris pin knock in it but i also have another motor with 70k miles on it has new clutch also you can check this page out for a pic http://www.myspace.com/twist3d_ryd3z i think its on the last page of pictures and in the slide show its grey primer. best offer