Spotted : The Ambiguously Gay Plowing Duo

mrblunt

I have now seen it all. Last night we were heading up to the Easton to have some dinner. I pull up on the offramp and i'm directly behind this old beat up looking red ford F-x50. Its got the usual plowing accessories, blade on the front and spreader on the back. This particular red ford happened to have some stickers that caught my eye. The first says "My other car is powered by an LS1", the other says "Hensler Racing, ....insert slogan here". I'm thinking to myself this can't be too bad of a guy. I notice the passenger is sitting VERY close to the driver in typical hillbilly lovers fashion. My wife made a comment about how cute it was that his girlfriend was riding along while he plowed and asked if I would take her along if I was plowing(definately NOT). We pulled through the stop light and accelerated around the truck to find 2 MEN were in the truck! The driver had a striking resemblance to Vanilla Ice, the passenger kinda resembled MC Search from Third Base (Seen on VH1's smash hit The White Rapper Show). Has anyone else seen this couple trolling around?

:)

ROFL, its a little doctored up Buck.

Sam it was a traffic mess up there, I think we were behind you around 6:30 Saturday night. My luck I would have rear ended the car in front of me trying to say hey :)

Get with me sometime to discuss that stamped concrete job.

ROFL, its a little doctored up Buck.

Sam it was a traffic mess up there, I think we were behind you around 6:30 Saturday night. My luck I would have rear ended the car in front of me trying to say hey :)

Get with me sometime to discuss that stamped concrete job.

I will, I just need to get all this snowplowing paper work and bills taken care of and then I should have some free time to shoot through to your place..