WTT: modded 400ex for stock 400ex or 450r

88lx5oh

looking to trade my modded 2000 400ex for a stock or lightly modded 400ex.

my 400ex eletric start is a 2000 and has the following mods:

440 big bore kit

J.E. Piston 13:1 compression

BIG oversized valves

cylinder head has been port and polished

Hotcams Custom grind camshaft

Brand New Heavy Duty double roller timing chain

heavy duty springs and retainers

new rocker cover and rocker arms

heavy duty gasket kit

oversized head stud kit

Brand New 450R Carb, Jetted for the application (oem honda) (jets are kehien jets)

brand new 450R throttle cable (oem honda)

brand new Renthal grips (safety wired)

Kill switch with tether

White Brothers Rev Box

k & N filter

White Brothers Full Exhuast

06 400ex Shocks all the way around (oem Honda)

new ball joints and tierods (oem honda)

Sidewinder Sprockets

new brake pads in the rear (oem honda)

Oversized Aluminum oil tank

AC front Bumper

AC Nerf Bars, with oversized pegs

brand new One Industries Seat Cover

450R wheels with Brand New tires (oem honda)

Brand New red 400ex Plastics front and rear, with new fender brackets (oem honda)

450R Bars, with Oneal cross bar pad

Brand new front brake lever (oem honda)

oil changed after every ride. with MX4T full synthetic.

the quad has been washed, dried, and waxed after every ride. along with chain being lubed, and all bushings and what not lubricated.

clutch is great shape, as is everything else. this bike really rips.

the recent purchases for this bike were tires, carb, throttle cable, brake lever, plastics, brake bads, grips, and alot of other stuff. the total on all of the new purchases has been around $1100. as yo ucan tell i do not spare any expense on this quad.

this bike runs strong and hard. will keep up with 450rs and is a great all around bike. i jsut got into dirtbikes, and the 4 wheeler will be for my wife. she doesnt need all the mods on that this thing has.

the only things i dont like aobut the bike is this..

you have to run a 50/50 mix of cam2 race gas and sunoco 94, or straight cam2. i onyl run cam2 in it. keeps the motor cooler. and wiht the high compression it needs it.

and because the valves are so big the make a little racket. all valves are adjusted and in check, it just sounds little annoying. nothing wrong mechanically with this bike at all. runs like a top.

if i were to keep it i would definately widen the bike out, its too fast to be so narrow.

i can get pictures for anyone who is interested. i am only interested in another 400ex or maybe even a 450r that is stock.

what im looking for in a 400ex.

my wife really likes the styling of the new plastics, so a 05 would be nice, but will consider any year depending on its condition. must be well kept, and in VERY good Condition, with minimal mods, and must be an eletric start. like a filter, pipe, nerf bars, bumper.

for a 450R i would just like it to be stock.

i am not wanting to trade for anythign that needs any kind of work whatsoever, i already have one project im working on and i dont want another. also i have alot of money and time invested in this quad. so id like to keep the trade fair. i keep very good condition of my quads and dirtbikes, and i dont want to pick up something that has been totally abused. title is clean and clear and in hand)

if you are interested please contact me with the following information about the quad your trying to trade.

year, modifications, maitenance history, overall condition, pictures, and a very detail description.

damnit the wife didnt log out...

haha i was just gonna PM you telling ya that about the end of this week i should be all finished up. i was just waiting on some parts to arrive, and it will be all done. again i really aprciate you lettin me borrow it.

cash wise on it.. man i dont know shoot me an offer and we can go from there.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 05 honda 4ooex that has k&n filter yos pipe ac nerf bars and a jet kit i want to trade. This bike is super sweet and mint . You can open your garage and look at it but please do not touch it might be to super rad for you.

I have a 05 honda 4ooex that has k&n filter yos pipe ac nerf bars and a jet kit i want to trade. This bike is super sweet and mint . You can open your garage and look at it but please do not touch it might be to super rad for you.

your a homo