JP vs. JC

Boost-n-Juice

Whats the top speed on those cars (Supras)??

With his tire height, rear end, and minty 6 speed and 9500rpm redline-something in the 230-240mph area-I forget the exact #

But, with big sidewall DR's, anything over 180mph is asking for toruble. Also-the Poopera gets pissy in any attempted big 6th gear pulls.

No one is saying that I have. But I certainly haven't dis proven myself, putting 4+ car lengths on a 07 z06 when I was only making mid 500s in my cobra isn't bad at all...

Yea but running a 13.3 in a whippled cobra is....dumbass(that can't drive)

No one is saying that I have. But I certainly haven't dis proven myself, putting 4+ car lengths on a 07 z06 when I was only making mid 500s in my cobra isn't bad at all...

Yes, very true, we need to find out where the videos of that night are. i was the camera man. when the cobra beat the z06 5 out of 7 times

Ok ok guys, why dont we give Cavin atleast a chance to drive the Supra before we start slandering him. Jesus, you all are like a pack of wolves. Give him some time he just got the car, I imagine none of you on here were perfect when they first began racing there car. (Well other than Linn, he is gods gift to racing :)) hahaha.

Basically! How many of you think you could control that monster instantly??? Probably less than a handful of us. He has 2-3 times more horsepower than most of the people on here. If you want to know how it feels to drive a car that fast attempt to do a hard launch on a sheet of ice. Give him a while to get used to it.

By the way... he could baby it and still own most of us :D

Basically! How many of you think you could control that monster instantly??? Probably less than a handful of us. He has 2-3 times more horsepower than most of the people on here. If you want to know how it feels to drive a car that fast attempt to do a hard launch on a sheet of ice. Give him a while to get used to it.

By the way... he could baby it and still own most of us :D

haha 100% agreed.