Is this possible

Sam1647545489

Where the eff did someone find a chunk of ice ???

Hilliard:

http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/273246.jpg

Dublin:

http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/269525.jpg

What a fuxing waste of energy. How much damage could the snowball have done? Why get worked up. Aproach them and ask them to cover teh dent wizard tab. Small claims court isn't worth the trouble for something like this.

Mark drew a huge cock in the dirt on the side of my car. I wash the car to find out that the clearcoat was scratched....in the shape of a huge cock. I mention it to mark, has says "OMG sorry! I'llz cuvered it!". I buffed it out by hand, no charge, no foul, no angst, no drama, and he still wants to have my baby.

Mark drew a huge cock in the dirt on the side of my car. I wash the car to find out that the clearcoat was scratched....in the shape of a huge cock. I mention it to mark, has says "OMG sorry! I'llz cuvered it!". I buffed it out by hand, no charge, no foul, no angst, no drama, and he still wants to have my baby.

Quoted for truth. Unlike that poster child for abortion (fat kid with civic), you and I are adults and can handle our shit. :cool:

-Marc

what would you do if someone picked up a chunk of ice and chucked it at your car and dented it?? anyone on this site if someone damaged your car, one of your most valued pieces of property what would you do? im just curious as to what you would do..

i wouldnt get the police involved..i just put it upon myself to make things even.

But..im a dick and i would prolly take it way to far and fuck his girlfriend or somthing..but hey im not in this situation. just remeber nothing says justice like a louisville slugger!

shit happens, its not the end of the world. A few days after i got my Talon, I let a friend give it a test drive (this also happend to be a friday..my 21st bday) and i made the mistake of waiting in the parking lot for him..a few minutes later i got a phone call from him telling me the clutch was gone...so insted of being at the bar drunk for my bday i was under my car covered in clutch dust and tranny fluid..he never paid or said sorry for any of it. but...like in your situation life goes on and im still friends with him. my advice to you is either move on with life or get your revenge..but please dont do it on CR.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say the car is so slow that it couldnt outrun the snowball thrown at it, The average person can throw anywhere from 40-60 mph, if the car cant go any faster than that, I say thats punishmeant enough for the car involved.

But whats do I know. I just wanted to post that to make myself laugh.

lol.

Tru Story.