Boxing lessons?

l36tols1

Go to a recreation center. I did this for quite awhile. Columus recreation and parks rec centers has it, just call them up and they will be able to help you. You have to join Boxing USA which i think is $25 a year and that covers insurance and things.

Go to a recreation center. I did this for quite awhile. Columus recreation and parks rec centers has it, just call them up and they will be able to help you. You have to join Boxing USA which i think is $25 a year and that covers insurance and things.

cool thanks will check that out on my day off on friday..

I do boxing on Mondays, and its a great class to get into for either getting in shape or taking out some aggression :-) I have a personal trainer for my classes, but I do know Ballys offers the classes off of the 161 location. Ask for Matt Catalogna.

I recommend Brazilian Ju Jitsu. If you watch UFC alot of there fighters are experts at it, there is place locally that I went a couple years back. It was $60 a month with lessons on mon,wens,thus,fri. I will find the link to there site for you.

I recommend Brazilian Ju Jitsu. If you watch UFC alot of there fighters are experts at it, there is place locally that I went a couple years back. It was $60 a month with lessons on mon,wens,thus,fri. I will find the link to there site for you.

http://gracieohio.com/

Not sure if it's what you're talking about, but it's about 130 a month.

It all depends on what you want to do.. Just to get in shape? Hell, do cardio kickboxing or do you want to learn to protect yourself with self defense?

CR fight club ?

The first rule of CR fight club is, you do not talk about CR fight club...noob.

I've been thinking of picking up krav maga to keep in shape and get a different fighting style.