Fng

99FLHRCI

One of the magazines compared an Integra Type R to a Mustang GT on a road course and some other tests, the mustang BARELY beat the ITR on the road course and only did so because of the long straight section. As Brian said any stock mustang would be raped by an ITR in the cones or on a tight twisty road.

The ITR was and is the best handling fwd factory car ever made and fast isn't defined as only in a straight line. :D

ya know... nothing a stock gt couldnt handle... but come on, its an import.

If your GT is completly stock I would be happy to race you. No big dollar race but I could throw a few bucks and my pride on the line.

If your GT is completly stock I would be happy to race you. No big dollar race but I could throw a few bucks and my pride on the line.

The Type R integra is cool and relatively quick, but I would not waste money away on racing a gt.

One of the magazines compared an Integra Type R to a Mustang GT on a road course and some other tests, the mustang BARELY beat the ITR on the road course and only did so because of the long straight section. As Brian said any stock mustang would be raped by an ITR in the cones or on a tight twisty road.

The ITR was and is the best handling fwd factory car ever made and fast isn't defined as only in a straight line. :D

IRS > SRA

known fact.