Adopt-a-n00b?

El Karacho1647545492

I propose an adopt-a-n00b program for members with over 1,000 posts or over 600 posts or whatever. I basically think this would be a good idea because n00bs need guidance on how to not make shit threads, how not to get flamed like the retards they start out as, and how to be treated with respect.

This wouldn't really mean anything, I'm just so goddamn bored right now.

I hereby adopt TitusS2k because I think his car is awesome and he seems like a cool guy.

Alex, not a terrible idea. Yet, I'd contend that it's best for n00bs to navigate CR on their own without help - that way, you weed out those who can't handle it/don't need to be here from those who can handle it/do want to be here. For instance, did you need a n00b tutor? No, and you did fine. So, maybe it's best to not provide handicaps to n00bs and instead allow CR Darwinism to do its job.

Don't Ruin my lunch surfing with this polite and considerate idea. Next think you know we will have a Chris Green is nice to everyone day.

A thorne can spell right day.

A linn don't challange n00bs to 20$ races day.

GOD DONT RUIN CR.

-Serious though

I think its a good idea.