I need to find an online poker site for real money?

Ramsey

I would like to have a refferral to a known poker site that may offer a bonus to sign up. I have used pacific poker for a while and now they no longer service my area (america). So i need a site that will allow real money in america. Thanks.

The sites are still allowing you to play here in the US the problem is that you have to find a bank outside of the states to transfer the money from your poker account back to the foreign bank, then back to whatever account it is you have here.

I'm in a tourny right now. Pokerpages.com I haven't had issues getting my winnings.

Do you get a refferral bonus, maybe a link that you can send me that you and i both might get a bonus for? I know pacific poker gave 50$ to each.

Guest powers
Do you get a refferral bonus, maybe a link that you can send me that you and i both might get a bonus for? I know pacific poker gave 50$ to each.

MOst of the sites give a first time deposit bonus. If you look around you can find places willing to match up to 100 dollars which is pretty good. Full Tilt is a 50 dollar match.