Anyone hear about this accident on Schrock and Cleveland tonight?

Buck531

People I bowl with said they heard it on the radio. It was my brother/wife and two kids who broadsided a truck. He was going west on Schrock and my brother was going east. The guy turned right in front of them turning left into Wendys. Didn't even see my brother/wife due to the sun facing from the west (nice big blind spot).

Car is totaled. My brother/wife is at Childrens now with their 8 year old. My brother was in the passenger seat. They hit him going a good 30 mph maybe? She hit the brakes right before hitting the truck. When they hit, my brother smacked the windshield, then came back and the seat buckled or what not when he went back into the seat. The seat hit Nick in the back seat and chipped a tooth (maybe fell out? not sure). The others are doing ok. Just some bruises and nicks.

The guy got cited for failure to yield and something else.

I Know they'll be looking for another form of transportation. My brother has his car, but they'll be looking for another car around 2-3k (depends on how much they get for the Lumina).

Also. My brother bowls on the same league that I do (along with me, my wife, my mom and my dad.. lol)

My brother left his cell at home (dumbass). He called the Palace and got on the phone and sad "Listen.. I need SOMEONE from the Bucklad family to get the phone. I don't care if it's Shawn, Lori, Bill, or Barb.. just get someone."

I'm the ONLY one out of the 4 that heard that. So I'm like.. WTF.. I go to the phone and he tells me about the accident and shit. And for someone to go pick up his wife at Wendys there (he went in the ambulance with his son.. his wife stayed with the other son). Well, we're talking for a few minutes and his wife pops into the bowling alley. The cops dropped her off there (she didn't know where else to go, and she knew that all of us would be there).

So then. He tells me that he needs someone to go down to Childrens, get his car keys to his other car (he has the keys on him), then go back to his apartment in Worthington, THEN go back down to childrens and so on. My wife volunteered and went down to Childrens, picked my bro up, went back to the apartment, got his keys, ad his car, stopped off at where the car was (wendys), then came back to the bowling alley.. Crazy shit.