1994 Supercharged Trans Am

red1647545490

Iam selling a 1994 Supercharged Trans Am.The car has 72,000 on it and runs like a dream.Leaks nothing and burns nothing.It a stock motor with a 6psi vortech supercharger to give a little power.The car is in great shape white in color with no t-tops.Interior is excellent with no ripes or tears.There is one thing the head liner might need some work down the road due to some sagging.Wheels are American Racing Thorqe Thrust 17in wheels.Tires are 80-85 tread life left on them.It has some suspension work done all sophn adjustable stuff.Its a good start for somebody or maybe just a nice daily driver for 9,000 obo.Send me an pm with e-mail address and Ill send pictures of it.It ahs to go Ill take 8,200 for it obo somebody gotta be looking for a low mile Trans Am

Iam having the same luck trying to sell it.Alot of intrest or tire kicker but no money.

You don't seem to be trying to sell it too hard. I asked for pics and followed up twice in this thread, still no pics. I am a cash-in-hand, same-day-sale buyer if it's something I like.

EDIT. Thanks for the pics.

Not being too skeptical yet, but as a Mod here, I have to ask you about this car selling on Ebay on 03/02...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230096606079

You said, "quick payment" in the cars buyer's feedback, and buyer said, "would buy from again."

Please give us a quick explanation as to how the car sold (appears successfully), and now it is for sale here. Please don't take it personal.

I sent you a PM yesterday.