Obama won O H I O!!!

Putty

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Factcheck.org says less than 5% of small businesses will have an increase in taxes. But you guys can continue to believe the McPalin ticket propoganda if you'd like. You guys can hate on Obama and his policies all night. It wont help you feel better. You're still going to be pissed. No matter what myself or JRMMii will say will change your mind. Fact of the matter is that Obama... Barack H. Obama is going to be 44 and will have a library in Illinois named after him someday. This election is over and this thread is essentially over.

+1 Tell that to the dumbass who started the gipping the waiter thread, Todd#43 or whatever

Edited by 1fasttc

Factcheck.org says less than 5% of small businesses will have an increase in taxes. But you guys can continue to believe the McPalin ticket propoganda if you'd like. You guys can hate on Obama and his policies all night. It wont help you feel better. You're still going to be pissed. No matter what myself or JRMMii will say will change your mind. Fact of the matter is that Obama... Barack H. Obama is going to be 44 and will have a library in Illinois named after him someday. This election is over and this thread is essentially over.

Don't worry... Palin 2012 anyone?!?!?!?!? LOL.

I don't hate Obama..

I don't care if it is 1%, why should they be punished?

Or, it could be because all the greedy speculators that decided to take out bad mortgages for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rental properties and vacation home using those exact same mortgage tools that subprime lenders use, then when the bottom dropped out -- just walked away.

I don't know how anyone can point to any ONE thing that cause the housing collapse.

King, I have to figure you're either in the $250k plus salary range or a SBO making $250k+ for you to actually think McCain-enomics is the way to go, when the majority of economists favor Obama's plan.

I do. Just a few off the top of my head:

a) The world will see the US as a bit progressive and not arrogant and stupid. (It matters what they think because we can get more done internationally )

b) An end to the war in sight. No more young kids getting killed for bullshit.

c) Better healthcare. (maybe not this term but hopefully next)

d) Improvement in race relations in America.

e) Tax breaks for the middle class. (That's me.)

And there we get to the unspoken crux of it all

Expound to "you guys" please

The economy is where it is because too many unqualified people were being given mortgages that they never could afford.

See the Clinton admins efforts to lower the standards of Fannie and Freddy

See the Bush admins failed attempts to change these policies in 2003...attempts shot down by Barney Frank...

whatever.... The bad mortgages were not the sole cause of that. Plus the economy was bad before the mortgages started to fail. But again... Doesn't matter.

King, I have to figure you're either in the $250k plus salary range or a SBO making $250k+ for you to actually think McCain-enomics is the way to go, when the majority of economists favor Obama's plan.

Neither, I have always supported a flat tax... I loath the entire idea of income redistribution.

Obama is going to win, and it has occured pretty much the way I assumed it would. He has promised to make it all better...

And I hope he does.......

I sincerely hope he is succesful and he will have my initial support..

And there we get to the unspoken crux of it all

Expound to "you guys" please

Don't even start. If you think Obama won because he has dark skin you are clueless. Without a clue. What percentage of Iowans are black? "You guys" crack me up. I'm done. If you don't know what I mean by that, then insert your own commentary. It doesn't matter. CNN just called the whole damn thing. I am about to watch OUR next President of the United States thank the country.

But despite our divisions:

sudo2.jpg

has anyone here met a rich person that was not crooked or had everything handed to them?

Does anyone on this board know a rich person that actually fills out their tax forms correctly and correctly states their income?

Is there anyone on this board rich?

did anyone hear Greenspan's testimony and the flaw of his economic model? he said that the flaw in his model is that businesses and the wealthy don't have ethic's.

?90% of blacks voted for Obama. 40% whites voted for Obama? hmm

flat tax would be best.

Let's all join a Union and shut down small to medium size businesses then complain about where the jobs went.

Whio ever said they don't want there boss to get a taxcut because he only gave them a 2% increase, whatever. Go start your own business and then pay your employees more than you pay yourself or more even though it might mean your running yourself in the red. But it does not matter just pay them more till your forced to shut the doors.

has anyone here met a rich person that was not crooked or had everything handed to them?

Does anyone on this board know a rich person that actually fills out their tax forms correctly and correctly states their income?

Is there anyone on this board rich?

did anyone hear Greenspan's testimony and the flaw of his economic model? he said that the flaw in his model is that businesses and the wealthy don't have ethic's.

Has anyone ever met a poor person who wasn't lazy?

Has anyone ever met a poor person who wasn't abusing drugs or alchohol?

Yeah, sounds as stupid as what you posted.

?90% of blacks voted for Obama. 40% whites voted for Obama? hmm

flat tax would be best.

Let's all join a Union and shut down small to medium size businesses then complain about where the jobs went.

Whio ever said they don't want there boss to get a taxcut because he only gave them a 2% increase, whatever. Go start your own business and then pay your employees more than you pay yourself or more even though it might mean your running yourself in the red. But it does not matter just pay them more till your forced to shut the doors.

Where'd those stats come from? Source?

Small to Medium sized businesses aren't economically efficient in certain sectors, and the ones that are have a business model good enough to survive political change.

Why would I start my own business with employees knowing I'd be running in the red? That'd be a huge mistake and poor business practice. You have to do your RESEARCH and MARKETING STUDIES before you start a business. And what good would it do to hire people knowing the business is failing and have to lay them all off 6-9 months down the road?

I don't know what you mean with the 'whatever'. Whatever what? I wouldn't start a business if I wasn't sure it'd be successful.

Where'd those stats come from? Source?

Small to Medium sized businesses aren't economically efficient in certain sectors, and the ones that are have a business model good enough to survive political change.

Why would I start my own business with employees knowing I'd be running in the red? That'd be a huge mistake and poor business practice. You have to do your RESEARCH and MARKETING STUDIES before you start a business. And what good would it do to hire people knowing the business is failing and have to lay them all off 6-9 months down the road?

I don't know what you mean with the 'whatever'. Whatever what? I wouldn't start a business if I wasn't sure it'd be successful.

Foxnews........it was like 30 minutes ago.

You wouldn't start a business running in the red if you could help it. Most originally start in the red then you work your way out it's called a business loan. To be successful maybe you could only give a 2% raise? If you were forced to then maybe you'd have to make lay offs or shut down or maybe as the boss or owner u should give yourself a paycut.

Fox news... awesome. They're fair and balanced afterall. I mean, if they make an effort to TELL you their fair and balanced, then it must be so.

What do you mean, if I could help it? I WOULDN'T RUN A BUSINESS IN THE RED. Unless I was running it by myself, for myself. I'm not going to risk someone elses (like an employee) livelihood on my success.

And give myself a pay cut? Yea, I'll do that because that's exactly what all the other CEOs do. I've never heard of a 'golden parachute' or making millions while gutting a company from the inside out. That never happens. CEOs all do the morally just and right thing and put their needs second to the needs of their employees.

You can't be serious.