Obama is PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

Putty

as bush is viewed as an embarrassment for republicans, so will obama be for democrats. i hope youre happy! :thefinger:

I am. You can talk all the mess you want. You'll still be pissed off tomorrow. :lol:

Go listen to your Rush and your conservative talk radio. Don't worry, you still have Palin in 2012. LOL

Also, there is still that birth certificate thing too. LOL

Amen to Palin not taking office. Biden schools her every day of the week.

But seriously, assassination, really? McCain and becoming ill may be possible, but we should keep track of all the members that think Obama will be assassinated and either grovel at their feet when they're right, or cast them out as whackjob conspiracy theorists who's opinions aren't worth the server space they're stored on when they're wrong.

It's all about your track record.

I am. You can talk all the mess you want. You'll still be pissed off tomorrow. :lol:

Go listen to your Rush and your conservative talk radio. Don't worry, you still have Palin in 2012. LOL

Also, there is still that birth certificate thing too. LOL

:flingpoo:

I disagree. If anyone had a shot at taking him out it was during the campaign. He will be too protected now.
But seriously, assassination, really? McCain and becoming ill may be possible, but we should keep track of all the members that think Obama will be assassinated and either grovel at their feet when they're right, or cast them out as whackjob conspiracy theorists who's opinions aren't worth the server space they're stored on when they're wrong.

Ummmmm.....Yeaaahhhhh.....It's a REALLY far fetched idea guys :rolleyes:

Just ask MLK, Medgar Evers, Honest Abe, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Ronnie Reagan & even Pope John Paul II, straying from the political arena

I disagree. If anyone had a shot at taking him out it was during the campaign. He will be too protected now.

During his campaign he had more secret service than any president has ever had. True story. Gotta love our tax dollars at work.

Amen to Palin not taking office. Biden schools her every day of the week.

Conspiracy theory: The elections were rigged so an African-American would take office, only to be assassinated by the very people who insured his election. A southern militia will be blamed for the assassination. Why? To be the catalyst to a racial war which has been brewing in the United States since the human rights movement to allow the group who rigged the election to more easily take power in the US and influence the nation as a whole. Divide and conquer.

These aren't my views. I just figured I'd come up with a conspiracy theory for ya.