Cavins Supra NO LONGER HIS????

GSXRAntwon

I've heard through numerous reliable sources that the infamous bench raced supra is being sold becuase of his mother not wanting it anymore....its dangerous. She had spoke to Accelerated Peformance and they were telling her how the car was one of the fastest in the country, she then prety much filpped!

DISCUSS...... :woowoo:

oH noes!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard through numerous reliable sources that the infamous bench raced supra is being sold becuase of his mother not wanting it anymore....its dangerous. She had spoke to Accelerated Peformance and they were telling her how the car was one of the fastest in the country, she then prety much filpped!

DISCUSS...... :woowoo:

oH noes!!!

LOL! I love the fact you act like you know whats going on. Not one thing in your initial post is even true...

Probably for the best. No need for a kid to take out anyone else on the road... at a track is one thing, but on 270, i think id rather ride in JP's Colt. I consider myself to be a vary advaced driver, and i wouldnt lay into that thing.

I didn't say it was for sale, I'm saying share with someone who might be distantly related to you.

I had a mom named Cheryl, she baked cookies and sold them in malls all over the country. What's did you mom do while you were growing up? We can compare :)