Cr Night CREW Lunch.

thorne

Athens wouldn't have anything if it weren't for OU. I grew up in Marietta so I've been around there plenty of times to know what its like.

Ya, but who the hell doesn't have the right mindset to build a Chipotle in a college town.

If someone has the cash to get them to open one down here and own it, you would be instant millionaire.

Myself and copperhead so far are going to grab some food over at Steak and Shake on Morse Crossing @ 2am. Anyone else want to meet us there?

thats what i was talking about kevin im from the westside and morse isnt a short rd sorry for not making that clear

where the hell is that??

Where the hell is what?

and Kevin, I've heard that people have been trying to get Chipotle down there. Remember, they are still a very small chain, and only in a few cities in the select states they are in. It will be a WHILE before they start entering smaller towns like Athens.

thats what i was talking about kevin im from the westside and morse isnt a short rd sorry for not making that clear

Morse Crossing is a road that dead ends into Morse Road, it's an entrance into Easton just a few lights down from 270

and Kevin, I've heard that people have been trying to get Chipotle down there. Remember, they are still a very small chain, and only in a few cities in the select states they are in. It will be a WHILE before they start entering smaller towns like Athens.

Really? Well that is good to know. Maybe they will have one by the time I graduate. But, then again, a lot of places will object to it because it will put these little campus restaurants out of business no doubt.