Driveway paving prices

nurkvinny

I am curious if anyone here has paid to have their driveways paved. I have ~300ft of flat driveway I want paved; it's currently gravel. What company did you use? How much was it approximately?

I want to get a ballpark figure others have spent.

Yea....asphalt paving done right is definitely not a DIY job. Call Brecks Paving on Frank Rd....they have a crew specifically for paving driveways. The price will depend on the sq.ft. per ton, how many lifts you want....like how many passes, usually they will tack and scratch the stone then pave over top of that in one lift. You are looking somewhere between 3,500-5,000 depending on the price of asphalt.

I am curious if anyone here has paid to have their driveways paved. I have ~300ft of flat driveway I want paved; it's currently gravel. What company did you use? How much was it approximately?

I want to get a ballpark figure others have spent.

I would call AJ Asphalt, they do good work. I work for Chemcote but we don't do driveways.

Measure your driveway by it's length and width and give them the sq. footage and they will be able to figure out your tonage needed. If there are any spots that are soft in the driveway now make sure you have some "304" stone put in to sure it up, the asphalt will only hold up as well as the stone under it.

Your driveway being the size it is you could pay anywhere between $3k to $5k like said before.