FS 90 Twinturbo Z Auto lotsa mods low miles

2Turboz

Heya all,

Well too many cars+too many bills = a car must go.

he she is..

90 Twin turbo 300zx auto 72,600 miles on car 2200 miles on fresh rebuild using all nissan parts.Interior is a 9 outta 10. grey cloth drivers seat dosent have the usual bolster hole...

Mods include

Ash spec ecu

JWT intake

GD split flange downpipes

JWT 2.5" mid pipes

Stillen Exhaust

Unorthodox racing pulley

Greddy Profec B boost controller

Apexi Safc (just installed this not tuned in)

HKS ALC for the tranny

HKS turbo timer

Exterior mods

Stillen rip off rear valance and side skirts in fiberglass( on the car when I got it)I have the front fascia as well all apinted and ready to go but I didnt like it so I went with stock

JDM clear front corners

Glare guards removed

17" Motegi rims with new tires ( like 100 miles on them now)255-50-17

Interior

Autometer 2 piller pod

autometer ultralite boost and airfuel guages

sony cd player

Infinity 4" and 6.5" speakers (bose sounded horrible)

JDM Navan automatic shifter (stock is fugly)

Suspension/brakes

front slotted rotors

ES bushings in teh tension rods

Es front and rear swat bar bushings

Es front control arm bushings

Es rack bushings with the yugo bearnie long bolt included ( not yet installed)

rear solid subframe spacers (Z1 two piece)

Im sure im forgetting some stuff... but you get the hint I guess.

Bad stuff..

scratch in front fender about wheel height.. its painted so it wont rust but its a dent.. have a new fender that goes with the car..there is some cracking on the rear spoiler on the passanger side.. wax hides there and looks white..if you keep the wax out its not too noticable.. common problem on the 90 to 93 zs.. could use a quicky alignment after the tension rod bushing install...I didnt do it yet...ill probably do that before sale though..

okie im asking 9000 obo becasue of the low miles and quality mods..Ill consider trades but they have to be interesting enough for me to keep and sell something else..:)

for serious buyers I can provide pics.Car comes with LOTS of parts if wanted.. ive collected quite a few in my years of z ownership.. this is my 6th TT..included is a great amout of 5 spd swap parts if that a route you want to go.

email me with any questions..

Thanks in advance..

Tom

P.S. also this isnt a civic or caviler with a fart can on it..( no offense) this car is easily 370 to 390 at the wheels at 15psi.. if youve never driven anything like that , it brakes the tires loose at the top of first at boost and rolling into second under boost..sideways one way then the other...:)Pack your driving skills when thinking about this car..just a friendly warning.

AJ...R1 is good...been playing around with some mods on her...lotsa fun.

Tony..hehehe no man it was Oklahoma and that was a 91.. ive had a couple since then..and 9k is obo..:) but she is in good shape.

ill get all the pics out tomarrow.. ill take new ones and send them out.