Car Wont Start..stuck at work..checked battery and starter need help

CJINOHIO03

I drove the car to work and then later went to lunch in it. Anyway I go to leave and the car wont start. It barely turns over so I figured it was the battery. I went and had it tested and it was fine. I had it charged also.

So I figured it must be the starter so I replaced that. Still nothing it will turn over for a few seconds and thats it. Any suggestions? I have been told anything from grounds to battery cables. This a 1997 Chevy Monte Carlo 3.1 v6 btw... thanks CJ

Check the grounds. The one main ground goes from the negative terminal to a bolt on the transmission casing. Take it off, clean it, put it back on. I haven't seen the terminals/cables go bad (on these cars).

Still sounds like a shitty battery. I'd give you my stocker that I have in the garage, but it's shot. How many volts is the battery putting out? On mine when I scan it it's around 13.2ish.

I cleaned the major ground didnt notice much of a differenc. It turns over for a second and then stops any other suggestions?
my old old monte was a 95 z34 the the fuse box under the hood where the power cable bolts too would work loss just a little and it would do the same thing.......