F.S 5.0 exhaust/ Nitrous

singleturbo3kgt

I am selling a 2 1/2 inch stainless steal magnaflow catback, its off my 95 mustang gt. Looking for 300 obo. Also up for sale is a brand new NOS wet kit for a 5.0 mustang, never used. 520 firm, just paid over 550 for it. Let me know if anyone is intersted.

Thanks kyle.

Guest Removed
nope they make a plate kit that goes between the upper and lower intake manifold on a 5.0

its called the big shot 5.0 plate.

that was for mattsv8... :p

as far as the exhaust goes, I have NO CLUE why he wants to sell it...It had 2k miles on it when I sold it and whatever he has put on it since Feb. You can not find a better exhaust for the money than that magnaflow stainless cat back. Its worth more than what he is asking for it. That cat back is pure fuckin titties on a 5.0

In what direction are you going with the exhaust on that car? Just wondering on what plans you had for it?

as far as the exhaust goes, I have NO CLUE why he wants to sell it...It had 2k miles on it when I sold it and whatever he has put on it since Feb. You can not find a better exhaust for the money than that magnaflow stainless cat back. Its worth more than what he is asking for it. That cat back is pure fuckin titties on a 5.0

In what direction are you going with the exhaust on that car? Just wondering on what plans you had for it?

Im going with flowmasters with dumps on it. I was going to spray it, but im going to buy a gt40 motor. Its been a great car, thanks for everything and the bump.

Guest Removed
flowmasters will slow it down. the magna flow will out flow them with the tail pipes on. (even the one chamber ones) or are you doing it for the sound. :rolleyes: