FS: Pioneer CD player

Dr. Apex

I'm selling my old Pioneer DEH-P6400 car cd player as I now have a new one. It's the one with the dolphins and racecars on the display. It is XM ready, MOSFET thing, couple of pre-outs, will play burned cd's but not mp3!! No pics of it.

$50 PM me if interested and would like to see it.

P.S. It has the wiring harness for the 1g dsm's still attached so it will just plug into any 1st gen dsm.

How much of the Pioneer harness i left?

All of it, why wouldn't it be??

It's been a really good cd player for me, I saw a lot of people with them when they first came out and Pioneer's have been very reliable for me, I just wanted a new one that was ipod and mp3 ready and is the only reason I'm selling it.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
i have a sony mp3 player and it has a place to plug in ipod/other devices for it its detach face not flip, i dont have any mp3's or ipod anymore everything got stolen so if youd be interested let me know ill get you a pic of it. thanks tim

i have a sony mp3 player and it has a place to plug in ipod/other devices for it its detach face not flip, i dont have any mp3's or ipod anymore everything got stolen so if youd be interested let me know ill get you a pic of it. thanks tim

If your trying to sell your cd player it would be more prudent of you to start your own thread.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
you stated that you was going to get a cd player that would play mp3s and ipod ready thats what i have so iwas offering to trade you

Damn, I was too late. Not that it matters now, but I was just asking about the harness in case someone had installed it and hacked up alot of the harness. I have seen some bad stuff. Thanks anyway though. I had one before and loved it, but it was stolen out of my Camaro.

Damn, I was too late. Not that it matters now, but I was just asking about the harness in case someone had installed it and hacked up alot of the harness. I have seen some bad stuff. Thanks anyway though. I had one before and loved it, but it was stolen out of my Camaro.

Gotcha. I had used the little tubular crimp connecters that you can just pull the wire back out of later and you usually won't lose any of it.