FS: 520 Conversion -1, +2 for 06-7 GSXR 600

tomato_racing

I purchased this setup off of a friend for my 04 before really doing any research. Come to find out the rear sprocket is the wrong size.

For sale I have:

D.I.D. ERV3 Gold chain with ~2000 miles on it

Driven rear sprocket (black)

NIB front sprocket from Pony

NIB master link for the chain

May fit other years but I am selling it for the bike I know it was run on. All parts are either new or in fantastic shape.

740 972 8029

located near Polaris

-Jay

1 down 2 up is what the factory would put on it stock if it werent for sound ordinace. It is the best thing u can do for your bike! DO IT!!! $160 is a little steep for used parts......$100 would be fair.

I will not take $100 but I understand that $160 might be a little wishful thinking...

I have $120 into the chain and rear sprocket alone

~$7 into the master link and ~$18 into the front sprocket.

Maybe I overpaid but Im really only looking to get what I have into the setup back out of it.

Thank you for the offer!

I will not take $100 but I understand that $160 might be a little wishful thinking...

I have $120 into the chain and rear sprocket alone

~$7 into the master link and ~$18 into the front sprocket.

Maybe I overpaid but Im really only looking to get what I have into the setup back out of it.

Thank you for the offer!

so wait:

120+

7+

18=

------

and you want 160? sounds like your trying to make a profit off of used goods man!

btw, does anyone know what war movie that is at the end?

Omaha beach landing scene in Saving Private Ryan

Here's the whole clip from the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1YL9C8Hfw

Warning: blood and gore

The silent deafness part of the scene is very very real. The explosions, noise, and shock do exactly that.

Any combat veteran will tell you it's one of the most realistic battle scenes ever done. Second best is probably the Band of Brothers mini-series from TV. I think best scene is the artillery barrage in the Battle of the Bulge woods. Incoming artillery and rifle fire clips through the trees and shrubs causing bits and pieces of vegetation to fall like rain. The zip and blur of rounds passing everywhere. No other movie goes that far to recreate the actual combat.

so wait:

120+

7+

18=

------

and you want 160? sounds like your trying to make a profit off of used goods man!

Dude are you kidding me... if I was really trying to make money I wouldnt have posted what I have into it. Sure it would be nice to get a few bucks for my time and gas money when I deliever it but whatev. This is why I posted it as BEST OFFER. Ive sold countless items on OhioHondas, ebay, and many other places online all of which can vouch for my honesty in everything that I sell. Please don't come in here ready to flame just because I am new to this site.

References avalible upon request! :p

Dude are you kidding me... if I was really trying to make money I wouldnt have posted what I have into it. Sure it would be nice to get a few bucks for my time and gas money when I deliever it but whatev. This is why I posted it as BEST OFFER. Ive sold countless items on OhioHondas, ebay, and many other places online all of which can vouch for my honesty in everything that I sell. Please don't come in here ready to flame just because I am new to this site.

References avalible upon request! :p

im not sure how you got i was trying to flame you out of what you said, i just called it like i see it. my point is why would anyone be interested in your setup considering its used and only a few bucks less than a brand new one. normally used goods go for much less unless theyre rare or hold resale value well. no one is questioning your honesty either, but expecting to sell it for $160 is a stretch bro. if you can find someone willing to buy it, the more power to ya. good luck

1 down in the front and 2 up in the rear?

I was always under the impression this was the 'be all, end all' street setup...

Not exectly.Its not to high to be used.it is a little high for a bike that does alot crusing on the freeway.Espically since she wants to add exhust and is not looking for out right accleration.