Supermoto Circles!

12oclocker

Probably the last warm fun Ill have for a while, got some killer pics and video, even a wipeout, which does not happen often, so was pretty nice to catch on video, LOL

Here's some vid still's, I'll have the pics tomorrow :D

Good1.jpg

Good2.jpg

Good3.jpg

About to get f'ked, LOL

3.jpg

Dude, I'm not a stunter at all and really can't seem to get into it, but man, you have some serious skills on that thing. It looks like you have pretty much standard Supermoto gearing and that says even more. From what I understand from the guys I help out, they run REALLY large rear sprockets to allow the bike to lug and with very little throttle input. The smaller the rear sprocket, the tougher it is to control. I hear the revs are up, but still...

Kudos and cool vid.

Dude, I'm not a stunter at all and really can't seem to get into it, but man, you have some serious skills on that thing. It looks like you have pretty much standard Supermoto gearing and that says even more. From what I understand from the guys I help out, they run REALLY large rear sprockets to allow the bike to lug and with very little throttle input. The smaller the rear sprocket, the tougher it is to control. I hear the revs are up, but still...

thanks, yeah I am geared supermoto 14 front 48 rear, it totally sucks really bad for slow stuff. after the first time I slip the clutch to get it up, the clutch never comes all the way back out, I just feather it and never let it fully engage while reving and coasting and while working the rear brake, I used to be geared 14/54, I could at least idle circle then, I think I might go back to 14/54 or maybe 12/48. But yeah you're right, its a total bitch to control, its like I dont even have first gear anymore, I'm kinda getting used to it but its pretty dangerous, I would probably wreck once ever 6 months, but with this setup I seem to have less ability to correct mistakes, and have already wiped out twice in 2 days, lol

Edited by 12oclocker