Shamrock Vs. Shamrock

Big Chief201

Yeah would have been cool to see except EliteXC announced they were closing shop like 8 days after that article you posted was written.

Sounds like an awesome fight! Couldn't one of the other organizations pick up the rights? I know they're both past their prime, but the name recognition & the idea of brother vs. brother would still probably be a HUGE draw

There is a flaw in this fight.The only part of a Ken shamrock fight within the last five years that was entertaining was his comments and shit talking before the fight. I doubt he would act like that towards his brother. Then again it is Ken Shamrock and he sould be in a mental institute.

Yeah I think Frank would destroy Ken, but there would definitely be some shit being talked. Frank even slammed Ken on live TV during the last EliteXC where Ken was supposed to fight Kimbo. Those 2 really don't like each other and they are adopted brothers so I think that makes it easier for them to be like that.