GM For the lose.

Guest mrhobbz

Guest mrhobbz

So my water pump decided a few days back that it wanted to break a few days ago, so I went to autozone and bought a replacement. I love the way the ignorant fucks decided to stick that water pump on there. The bolts are behind the pulleys in a really awkward position to get at, so I figured i'll pull the pulleys off first and water pump last... Wrong, the pulleys are frozen on the pump. So about half an hour and I manage to get the water pump, bracket, and alternator out of the way. Busted out my chain wrench and a pipe wrench and still couldnt get the damn pulley off.

Called pepboys and they have the pump with pulleys for 59$ so I go down and grab it, put it all together and get ready to stick it on. During this process I drop the bottom bolt about 15 times, and what do you know the fucker wouldn't thread right when I finally got it in.

Was going to have Shifflet do it but they couldn't get it done before I need it :|

Five months, who wants to help me kill this peice of shit?

Guest mrhobbz
sorry man. we have been bizzy ashell.

I hear you, i know how that is hehe. I didn't really want to pay 280 to have it done anyway though. Simple job, everything just went wrong :p