Attn Jeg's Employees, I need some parts info

Joe

I am looking at an Innovate data logger the DL-32 P/N Inn-3782 and two thermocuplers P/N from Innovate 3784.

I used to hear that there were some good heated individuals on here who would help out a fellow broke ass car guy, so if you are still out there, lemme know!!

This is going on a Diesel truck, and I am also needing (2) 0-100psi pressure sensor.

I need the pricing and avalibility of these items. I know that the 11th ave store stocks the data logger

Thanks in advance!

The 3782 is in stock at our warehouse, as well as one at the 11th ave retail store (at least right now). It goes for $499.99.

We also happen to have 2 3784s in stock at Delaware only (none at the stores). They are $135.99 each. Unfortunately, I can't discount the pricing. Most of these guys operate on MAP pricing nowadays anyway so we have to keep a certain minimum.

These could be ordered into any of the stores (usually a day or two) or you may be able to make arrangements to will-call them here at the Delaware facility if time is of the essence and you feel like driving all the way up here.

Thanks!

I missed the part about pressure sensors in the original post (can't read today). The only ones I can seem to find that are 0-100psi and 0-5v are from Autometer (for their gauges, but you can use them for other things). They are Atometer #2246 and go for $101.99 each (yeah... more $ than I thought they'd be). Oddly enough we have exactly 2 of those also in stock in Delaware. If you can find any cheaper 100psi sensor that reads 0-5 volts you're probably okay.