Concrete Patio

gaewsky1

I'm looking to get a concrete patio put in my backyard. It would be about 14'x16'. Looking to get estimates from some of the concrete guys on the board. It would need to be dug out and then poured. I thought about digging it myself but don't have enough time. I think my wife also wants cement steps leading down from the backdoor which replace the wooden ones we have now. Probably 4 or 5 steps. Go ahead and post or pm me estimates.

Or if someone knows of someone not on the boards go ahead and post contact info.

Thanks.

I'm looking to get a concrete patio put in my backyard. It would be about 14'x16'. Looking to get estimates from some of the concrete guys on the board. It would need to be dug out and then poured. I thought about digging it myself but don't have enough time. I think my wife also wants cement steps leading down from the backdoor which replace the wooden ones we have now. Probably 4 or 5 steps. Go ahead and post or pm me estimates.

Or if someone knows of someone not on the boards go ahead and post contact info.

Thanks.

Send me your address info and I can swing out there and look at it. Its hard to a estimate without looking at it. Gotta check accessability for machinery and or ior if how to get the concrete back there.

Thanks

Sam