Another audi question...

ChevyMan1972

Can someone help me....everyone knows the car I am working on....2003 Audi A4 3.0 quatro with auto. Well I am going to load it up in the trailor and take it to get the key programed....well set it down on the ground put the key in it. Put my foot on the brake to put it in nutrual....and for some reason the car will not move....its like its stuck in gear. For some reason do you or...someone think its in somekind of security mode? I had to unhook the driverside axle just so I sould push it :( Hopefull someone can help me here...maybe when I take it to Byers tomorrow they can clear some code in the computer that will unlock something???

Any thoughts??

Thanks,

Daniel Weaver

Can someone help me....everyone knows the car I am working on....2003 Audi A4 3.0 quatro with auto. Well I am going to load it up in the trailor and take it to get the key programed....well set it down on the ground put the key in it. Put my foot on the brake to put it in nutrual....and for some reason the car will not move....its like its stuck in gear. For some reason do you or...someone think its in somekind of security mode? I had to unhook the driverside axle just so I sould push it :( Hopefull someone can help me here...maybe when I take it to Byers tomorrow they can clear some code in the computer that will unlock something???

Any thoughts??

Thanks,

Daniel Weaver

Theres no security mode thats going to hard-lock the axles....

You may have something jammed as a result of the collision however.

The immobilizer 2/3 ect. Would only prevent the car from starting or rather stay running :)