yeah yeah

Random Negro

thank you thank you

yeah it sucked all my shitnit got deleted but i'm back.

jermey i'm gunna have to come back up there and practice more. i can't really get wheelies on my bike because the chain has too many links in it i believe. but i did try a couple. and it's getting a bit chillier each and everyday so i think i'm gunna put my toy up for the winter coming soon. and when the spring hits... you guys are going to be surprised at all the things that i've done to it if all goes as planned.

hey dude, I know I was supposed to catch you before. I got a chain tool and a 12 car garage if you need to do any work on your bike. There's plenty of space. You outta catch up with me and some of the guys this weekend for some riding if it's not too cold out. A bunch of us are going to a gun show on sunday too, probably ride there. It's the north side of cinci

yeah i know jeremy =/

playerpro 12 car garage! hot damn. yeah dude i'm def down to come out and cut links whenever you have time, my number is 912.399.3365 get at me whenever. i MAY go to atlanta this weekend, my sister has a pageant but if i don't go i'll be here.

i've got to def figure out something to do with my bike i hate it being in the rain like this and i know it won't stand the snow and ice... any ideas guys?

and i'll def let you know smoething pro.

I have seen several "bike covers" in the J&P catalog that act kinda like a "garage" for bikes, kinda set up like a tent, and even have a floor and a zipper that you can lock..... hopefully this helps.... or you could rent a climate controlled storage bin if you know of one close to you..... the cover/ tent is called CycleVault and a small fleece lined costs $314.99 and if you have a standard sized street bike it should fit it.... if you want I get 10% with my gold card I can order it for you if you could pay for it....then could have it shipped to your house... takes about 5 days...

ooh i get free bumps.

nah nah that's cool my friend allie asked her dad and he said i could store it there for the winter which is cool..

what do you guys do about your carbs and tanks. anything i should know about for storing pertaining to liquids and or anything else.

battery tender?

yeah jeremy but you also ride with ice on the ground hahaha not something i'm willing to do just yet, how've you been doing btw. i might come up there again soon in the next few weeks before christmas break if that's cool , need to get my wheelies ridin'.