fox mustang parts

kirks5oh

i have some old junk for my mustang that i need to clear out.

1) i will sell the t-5 i offered before, just give me your best offer

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35137

2) i also have the bell housing for the t5 in good shape $75 or best offer, i have no idea how much to ask for this

3) stock air box with snorkel (mass air elbow not included)--free

4) two 15" turbine wheels, in decent shape--$30 for both

5) smog pump--free

6) stock manifolds-free

7) BBK offroad h-pipe for shorty headers--when i yanked it off to put longtubes on, it leaked at the collectors--it needs to be taken to a muffler shop and have the socket joint where the h-pipe meets the headers re-rolled. i would think any competent muffler shop could do this cheap--$30

Hey, are those exhaust manifolds? If they are, does the drivers side still have the studs or are they broken off?

Thanks,

Dave

yes, they are the stockers, i will check on the studs, but they might be broken, more info later today.

Hey, are those exhaust manifolds? If they are, does the drivers side still have the studs or are they broken off?

Thanks,

Dave

are you talking about studs where they bolt up to the heads, or the studs at the collectors?? i just took a look at them and the studs at the collectors are actually cut with part of the threaded stud sticking out of each part of the flange. when i took them off the car, i must have cut the studs to separate the headers from the h-pipe--its been almost 10 years since they've been on the car.

anyways, they're in my trash right now, let me know if you want them and i'll dig'em out.

Hey I'll pass on the exhaust. What's your bottom dollar on the T5?

$90 for the t5 alone, or $125 with the bellhousing. i really don't have a need for either, i don't need $$, but they are worth at least that.

i just found some more stuff. i have stock light housings for '87-93 mustangs except the driver's side headlight. they are old and have some haze. $25 obo

i also have what i think is a 110lph walbro fuel pump. it was used for 1 year, and replaced with a 190lph when i put h/c/i on my car in 2000--its been sitting in my basement for 7 years $25 obo

i also have March underdrive pulleys--i have the crank pulley without the bolts and the alternator pulley $20

stock 19lb injectors--90k miles on them--free

Kirk put the batt box and the March pullies in the corner with the h-pipe I will take that stuff when we get together

will do. i'll look for the bolts for the crank pulley--they are allen head bolts as opposed to the standard bolt heads on the stocker

guys, the t5, the h-pipe, the underdrive pulleys, and battery box are pending purchase.

i still have the t5 bellhousing, 2 turbine wheels, stock air box, smog pump, stock exhaust manifolds, 110lph fuel pump, light bulb housings, and 19 lb injectors.

i also have a 1" phenolic spacer for a GT-40/cobra/explorer style intake--$20

does the intake spacer have bolts?

i have some of them, but i'm not sure if i have all of them--the correct length ones should be easy to get if mine don't work. i think this thing is $50 brand new. when i bought my GT-40 intake at the ford swap meet in columbus 7 years ago, the guy included this spacer, which won't allow my stock hood to shut--so i have no need for it--and since i'm moving next year, i have to start liquidating some of my useless shit that i've accumulated and stored all over my house.

MORE STUFF:

sorry, i'm going through all my shit, and finding new crap i need to get rid of.

1) stock crankshaft--worked fine when the shortblock was swapped out--$25

2) brand new oil pumps with pickup--i have 2, these were taken from the ford plant when they shut down the 5.0 assembly line--the pickup is for the explorer so it may not be compatible with our mustangs--$25 each with the pickup

3) stock distributer--worked fine when i upgraded to the MSD. it does not have a cap on it, but does have the new upgraded ignition module that frequently went out on these cars--$25

Guest Removed
I think I want the intake spacer, I'm gonna try to find some place I can the correct bolts.

This spacer will NOT clear a stock hood correct?

Let me know, Andy

it should clear a stock hood...if i remember right.

I think I want the intake spacer, I'm gonna try to find some place I can the correct bolts.

This spacer will NOT clear a stock hood correct?

Let me know, Andy

mine did NOT clear the stock hood. it put two very small dents on my hood. not sure if that was from the hood closing on a high spot from the intake, or from the motor vibrating, and shaking the intake into the hood. but i would not suggest trying this on a stock hood.

just to clarify it is for GT-40/cobra/explorer intakes with the offset round intake runners.

let me know, i don't really have a need for it at all.