WTF: The Freeway

Big Steve

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My issue, is not buying the stuff, its finding someone reasonably to install them..

Lasota ftw. Rob will give you great rates, and can explain everything that is on the bill. I personally like the fact that he treats the car like its his own. After my transmission messed up he sent me a PM telling me to get the converter cleaned just to be safe. I didnt even think of it. I could have easily just put it on the new transmission with particles from the old tranny in it.

The best part is that he will be moving a lot closer to us very soon!

with the cam, 90/90 and exhaust?

in reply to jus motor hp..

Close to 410rwhp with heads included and a 224/230 cam through an A4. About 425 through a M6 (numbers are with an open cutout).

I was able to get 420 through my A4 with a larger cam. Not sure where I am at now. 110 LSA FTW!!! Unless you have a blower

:rolleyes: Steve... save this

Nick Williams 90mm throttle body, Fast 90mm intake manifold, AFR 205's Kooks long tube headers, 3'' y-pipe, qtp cutouts, 3'' magnaflow catback, custom grind cam, torque converter. I can give you exact specs for the cam later based on what power adder you want, (same with the torque convertor).

Misc - upgraded valve springs, retainers, push rods, injectors, spark plugs, spark plug wires, 160 or 180 degree thermostat, timing chain, oil pump, injectors, racetronix fuel system, and a B&M super tranny cooler. I'm probably missing something but Im going off of memory and I'm tired.

Duh.... get a built transmission too,

If you plan on getting a bigger ci block I would say build from the bottom up. I'm going to end up needing a new cam and heads in the end.

when and where? tomorrow(today) or sunday?

Sunday will be 40 degrees

Kind of too cold for a race. But we could meet at the shell, or steak n shake that we were at last time. we should be done with the easter stuff by 5:00p