Innovate LC-1 problems

Guest Whinin

Guest Whinin

So I got everything hooked up. Got the second o2 sensor bung welded in and the wideband put in there. Hooked up the red wire to a switched 12v power supply, blue ground wire to the left bolt on the obd2 diag port, and the white and green ground wires to the right side bolt. Load up the software on my laptop, and it reads 7.4, then goes all the way up to 20.9, then back to 7.4. It does this constantly, at idle, even at WOT. I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest Whinin
I did as the directions said to do. I turned the power on for 20 seconds without the sensor hooked up to it, then turned the power on for 2 mins with the sensor hooked up. So it should be calibrated. I will try and do a free-air calibrate again today and let you guys know. And Mike, no I haven't called them yet. I'm kind of stubborn when it comes to things like this, I try and get some info before I call them. It's kind of a last resort type thing, I'm just wierd like that I guess lol.....