N00Bish

sol740

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry, none of the people fucking with you are any good at it or qualified to do so. Try and keep a sense of humor when posting here though... it's 90% idiots.

I didn't take any of it seriously, but thanks for the heads up.

Bandwidth reasons and general annoyance, and the sig FAQ are posted at the top of every section.

Thanks to people previous to you abusing sig rules

I assumed it was for a reason like that, I don't mind, I'll just make a sig that fits those parameters. See ... told you I didn't search hard enough. Though, the title to my thread isssss "N00Bish".

This coming from the guy with a fuzzy car and money as a background ? Dare I jest ... rofl

Damn. I knew I should have gone with the Microsoft Paint style and super sideways speeding drifty car.

Damn. I knew I should have gone with the Microsoft Paint style and super sideways speeding drifty car.

LMAO ...

For those who didn't see my O.G. sig hes talking about this.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/Sig.jpg

Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me.... No more.

Damn it ... now I'm gonna want to kill myself all day long. Or I can get a coat hanger, straighten it out, ram it up my nose and try to manually delete the memory I have of that song and I should be okay.

Damn it ... now I'm gonna want to kill myself all day long. Or I can get a coat hanger, straighten it out, ram it up my nose and try to manually delete the memory I have of that song and I should be okay.

One can hope. :p