marc

Miller

Guest Removed

the only one i could find was the one split in half. :(:D

give me 2 of your turbos.....and i'll hand you a spilt 460 block aswell...muhahahahahaha...:devil:

I just need a block with the head assembly so I can mount these parts and cut them as necessary. And, if you want the work, I didn't have access to a cradle that day so I said fuck it and referred my brother to you for that work.

Guest Removed
I just need a block with the head assembly so I can mount these parts and cut them as necessary. And, if you want the work, I didn't have access to a cradle that day so I said fuck it and referred my brother to you for that work.

cool last time on a lift it took aaround 4-6 hours. I can give him a good deal on it, but it maybe like a week or two before i can get it in.( we are booked)

p.s. a 4x4 and a chain would have done it too. ;)

Guest Removed
Sounds good man, you got the # when you see an opening let me know and I'll swap cars with him and bring it down.

Lemme know on that block too, I want to get that welding done ASAP

All i can say is call the shop and set something up.make sure you mention me ;) and talk with mike about it.

I'll took another look around too see if i can find you one, if not just keep looking.