98 Cobra

Big Steve

Hal I tell you what, I will wait till you spray. You have a pullied terminator. You think I was born yesterday? I tell you what I will run you. But, you have to run me when I am done with my goat!! Oh yeah, I let him get the hit on me and waited till he got 4 cars on me and still waxed him!! Remember Stock!!

Does killing a pocket rocket count :D Did that on 33 on my way home. Why do they always bug till you run them???

Why would I think you were born yesterday. I'm open about my mods. 2.8" upper pulley, 4lb lower, off road x, bassani cat back, CAI, SCT 2800 MAF, 60lb injectors. If you want to run me sprayed, it will be those mods with either a 200 or 250 wet shot. Either way is fine.

Please tell me you've broke into the 13's with that thing. I've seen 4-5 GTO's run at the track and not one broke into the 13's. Those cars have to be good for low 13's. I was ready to yank some keys out of peoples hands.

I have not had the goat at the track yet. Stock will be high 13's low 14's. However, there are some 10 and 9 seconds goats out there. In 3 to 4 months mine will also be in that club :) Cam and heads alone will only put me in the mid 12 range. They are descent if you want a 10-11 second ride. Minus the 10 to 15 thousand it will take.