hulu.com, full episodes of your fav shows/movies. very clear playback and its FREE!

jagr

http://www.hulu.com/

Just watched an episode of "Saints and Soldiers"

Very good playback. Has lots of stuff ive missed over the last year.

Also has full length movies to watch. All free. Nice!!!

Company

Hulu was founded in March 2007 by NBC Universal and News Corp and is operated independently by a dedicated management team with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Beijing. Hulu closed a $100 million investment from private equity firm Providence Equity Partners in October 2007.

Mission

Hulu's mission is to help people find and enjoy the world's premium video content when, where and how they want it.

Overview

Hulu is an online video service that offers hit TV shows, movies and clips at Hulu.com and other online destination sites — all for free, anytime in the U.S. For more details on Hulu's service, check out the Hulu product tour.

Content: Hulu brings together a large selection of videos from more than 100 content providers, including FOX, NBC Universal, MGM, Sony Pictures Television, Warner Bros. and more. Users can choose from more than 900 current primetime TV hits such as The Simpsons, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Office the morning after they air, classics like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The A Team, Airwolf and Married...with Children, movies like Men in Black, Ghostbusters, and The Karate Kid, and clips from Saturday Night Live, Friends and other popular TV shows and movies.

User Experience

Hulu is focused on quality and convenience and strives to create the best possible online video experience.

• Hulu gives users the ability to customize their viewing experience online.
  • Hulu allows users to watch favorites or discover new shows anytime — at home or on the road.
  • Hulu's search feature helps users find any premium video online even if it is not directly available on Hulu.com.

Edited by jagr

dont go, once you find it you will sit there all day thinking i have not seen that show in ages i may as well watch the whole first season. 4-5 hours later you will get up and forget that you lost feeling in your legs an hour ago fall over and bonk your head on the coffee table. then an hour later you will wake up and see hulu is on and find a show you have not seen in ages and decide to watch the whole first season then 4-5 hours later you will get up and..... no it is a loop from which there is no freedom.

If that'll play on an Iphone, I'm gonna be in allot of trouble...

Sorry mang, no go.

tried at the library today on their wi-fi.

Its all flash so no i phone watchin'.

you can browse though, but you cant watch any of it. i cursed out loud and got some looks. oops.

I've been watchi hulu for a while. Good stuff. Does anyone know where to watch the new season of "The Shield"?

im surprised its not on the FX site. hmmm, wonder why not?

you can watch alot of the other current shows on their, but not the shield.

• 3 weeks later...

JAckass 2.5

ITs so wrong and so hilarious. I cant believe i watch bam with ben wa balls in his ass tied to a kite. then the kite pulls them out like its trying to start a chainsaw. wrong.wrong.wrong!!!