CR Car show??

Stimmel1647545512

Okay, I'm goin out on a limb here and I dont know who thinks what, just a rough idea here...

I think that CR should have a car show sometime in may or august, doesn't need to be anywhere special just somewhere in Columbus, so people do have to use 234 dollars worth of gas or whatever your cars runs on, maybe have a cookout everyone get to know each other and what not just an idea.

I think this has been talked about many of times. The only way I can see this working is to get someone to sponsor us and allow us to use their parking lot. Other wise there will just be to many people and some dumbass will end up getting us kicked out otherwise. If someone could find a place then I think it would be a great idea. Just my .02

austin good deal keep me posted on that cscc idea

thanks

Not an Idea, it has happened for 3 years now, it is run by one of the CSCC Officers, do a search, it will come up.

2004s thread:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4917&highlight=CSCC+Car+SHow

2006s thread

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24188&highlight=CSCC+Car+SHow

austin good deal keep me posted on that cscc idea

thanks

This post made me LOL.

"Austin, listen, I like what you've done here. Good work. Now, bring me in a cup of coffee. Go easy on the cream this time. And cancel all my appointments on the afternoon of the 16th - I'm playing golf that afternoon."

I'm thinking about getting back into golf this spring/summer. Of course, I'll look ultra-pimp in a kangol and knickers.

Back on topic, I'm entering my car in the burnout contest this year at the CSCC/CR car show. 23psi, Nitto DRs, and a bottle of bleach.

I'm thinking about getting back into golf this spring/summer. Of course, I'll look ultra-pimp in a kangol and knickers.

Back on topic, I'm entering my car in the burnout contest this year at the CSCC/CR car show. 23psi, Nitto DRs, and a bottle of bleach.

Knickers are ballin, indeed I like that idea.

Burnout Contest...looks like its time to bring the BUICK out,some nice 14 inch rims and old tires just for the smell of melted old rubber haha...

Tilley I'm routing my windshield wipers to my rear tires with bleach, you should do it too, we can make a club. :eek:

Tilley I'm routing my windshield wipers to my rear tires with bleach, you should do it too, we can make a club. :eek:

LOL. That's the same thing I've been planning on doing with my car, only, it'll be methanol spraying on the tires instead of washer fluid. FIRE!!!

I'm also in the planning stages of finding a way to spray the tires with VHT as well. :D I've never seen a bottle of VHT, so that plan depends on how thick it is. :cool:

THATS CRAZY............................SWEET! lol

If you pull off with the VHT (never seen a bottle myself) that would be amazing.

LOL two TT Z06's with bleach systems, I think the smoke alone would cause a genocide in Ohio.

Austin I like where your heads at :D I think as a prerequisite anyone has to have the bleach shooting system and atleast one turbo to join the club, keep it semi exclusive.

THATS CRAZY............................SWEET! lol

If you pull off with the VHT (never seen a bottle myself) that would be amazing.

LOL two TT Z06's with bleach systems, I think the smoke alone would cause a genocide in Ohio.

Austin I like where your heads at :D I think as a prerequisite anyone has to have the bleach shooting system and atleast one turbo to join the club, keep it semi exclusive.

Well, I won't be using bleach. My stock windshield washer tank will now be my methanol tank for the alky injection system. I just plan on putting a 'Y' in there somewhere so I can spray the tires in order to heat them up when not at the track. I'm mostly doing this to take some of the strain off of the driveline.

Though, I'm curious to see what methanol does when mixed into a burnout. I'm predicting some 'Back to the Future' style firey burnouts.

:cool: