Fox Rear caliper question?? maybe sn95?

Stimmel1647545512

Here's the deal, many of you might have noticed my other thread, I am installing an 87-88 T-bird turbo coupe rear differential in my 88 mustang gt.

I looked online for performance calipers for this car and can NOT find them, the part numbers at napa are the same as 1993 cobras caliper, pad and rotor wise, does anyone know if i can use performance 93 cobra rear calipers? Cant seem to find those either.

As stated before its a bone stock 373 disc rear from a T-bird, can I use 94 and newer cobra or normal sn95 calipers with this set up?

Someone help me out here and ill give you a dollar

Thanks, Andy

you don't need any further than stock t-coupe rear brakes unless you plan on taking it the road racing. There are slotted roters made if you feel the need but unless you step to 13 in front cobra brakes you do not need to. I whould use a stock rotor and some performance pads and a set of braided hoses

http://www.sn95brakes.com

You are also going to need a 3-2 master cylinder conversion, a different master cylinder, and I believe a different proportioning valve....

This is the only reason I haven't done it yet as I don't want to mess with the linelock install that was a PITA...

Enjoy.

Andrew

I have read about all the master cylinder nonsesne, but have seen it in person work fine, dave on here aka gas grass or ass has a tc rear end in a car with stock master and what not ask him about it im gonna hook up the rear and see what happend without all that stuff.