* 81 Mustang H/b 351w C4 $1500 O.b.o Need To Sell Today

turbotalon15psi

Then why do you drive such pieces of shit? :grin2:

Making $9k on your back, but having to turn over $7500 of it to your pimp are two, different things ;)

i dont have to over compensate for anything by driving flashy cars lol and uve never met me or seen any of my cars i dont drive pos's ive owned mercades,bmw's several nice lt1 TA's those cars are my style ...anycar under 2k i let my partner sell for me i dont even park it at my house usualy

Guest Removed
This Is A 1981 Ford Mustang Hatch Back With A Rebuilt 351w (30 Over Stock Rebuild) And A Rebuilt C4 With Shift Kit. Has A Performer Rpm And Elderbrock 700 Cfm Carb . Stock Cam .BBK HEADERS AND X PIPE 4.10 Posi Rear End . Has An Full 80 90 Gt Swap. (now The Bad ) Needs Cleaned Has No Rust On The Outside But Is Starting To Rust On The Inside. It Has Been Striped All That Is Left Is A Seat And Some What Of A Dash. Have Pics Just Don't. Know How To Put It On Here . Pm Me Your E-mail So I Can Send Them To You..... FREE SET OF SLICKS COMES WITH IT. and about 5 gal of cam 2 in the tank. and another 3 in a can.

that better not be my fuel jug :mad: