New here.

ls1plus

She was perfect. I never should have sold her. Got rid of her to buy the Syclone :( she was red W/black interior, 6 speed, and all options. with just a cam, 12 bolt and 3.73's and a Textraillia clutch, and full intake and exhaust goodies (stock intake manifold) she put down 433hp 402lbs/ft TQ :cry:

Check out the Toys section of my Myspace, there's a bunch of pics of it in there, along with the Sy and my other junk I've owned through the years.

Welcome. There is a Toyota extended cab truck (92 I think) around here, with an LS1 motor in it. It's for sale, but they never put a price on it. I stopped to look at it, not having money deterred me, though. Sure would have went nicely with my 2 Yotas.

Dweezel, that's a Toyota you could appreciate.

Lol. You would want the drivetrain to. My motor was death on the stock drivetrain.

my drivetrain coult handle it. I have the 8.5 inch rear end in my s-10 with standard tranny. I know the stock rear ends are notorious for going bad in the f-bodies if the engine is built. I could leave my stock s-10 set up alone with the exception of chaning out my 5spd for the t56 and shorter driveshaft

I too wondered why they would put them under the car since they are so easy to break. My dad has done quite a bit to his ws6, though hes only at 375ish HP and he hasnt busted the rear end yet and he romps on it too. He put in a 3.73 too and its still holding up strong....for now....that is