Sunroof

Heads Up Display

Intense Custom PCM

TOG Silver Ceramic Headers

Milzy Motorsports Custom Exhuast

Intense Modular Pulley System with 3.2 pulley

Newly rebuilt tranny 5K miles on it

Lucas 42.5# Injectors

ZZPerformance ICCU (tune you timing and a/f on the fly)

Walboro 255lph Fuel Pump

Caspers Fuel Pump Hotwire kit

Caspers High speed fanswitch

Gauge Pod with mechanical boost and oil pressure gaugaes (Autometer Phantom)

Jacobs spark plug wires

Intake w/ 9” K&N

Valve Cover Breather

new walbro fuel pump

extra set of gold crosslace rims with tires

new high flow fuel filter ( needs installed I may do this before trading)

99+ coolant bottle ( needs installed may install before trading)

new front valve covergasket

new radiator

new tensioner pulley

Could probably use new plugs, but I can arrange getting those as intense-racing owes me a favor

I can include a pair of Nitto Drag radials and a 3" cutout for the right deal.

Now for the problem:

Fuel gauge does not work, but a working 97 sending unit and 2nd brand new walbro 255 pump will be included.

Passenger side trim needs painted and installed, front bumper and right front fender need touched up or repainted as they are flaking.

The tensioner pulley broke a few weeks ago, this caused the car to overheat trying to coast to my mechanic a few hundred feet from where this happened, this popped the radiator, and now it's burning a little bit of oil.

I would love to keep the car and fix it the rest of the way, but this is my daily driver and can't be without a car while I fix it.

I'm entertaining trades for a good daily driver that gets decent gas mileage, but really if it's reliable and I like it I may trade.

Post here and let me know what you are offering in trade. Again car still runs solid, but I don't have the time to fix it right.

Thanks,

Shane/Nachius

1. You need to post a price. Now.

The tensioner pulley broke a few weeks ago, this caused the car to overheat trying to coast to my mechanic a few hundred feet from where this happened, this popped the radiator, and now it's burning a little bit of oil.

Head gasket?

Buck,

IF I had to guess on the issue I would say head gasket, but I haven't verified yet.

As far as price since this is a "trade" only I'm looking for something valued around 4-5k. IF I find another vehicle before this goes somewhere and I do sell it outright I will post a "purchase" price.

I will be doing a compression and leakdown test sometime in the next week.

I already have a quote for repair if in fact it is the head gasket, I'll keep everything updated as more changes

It isn't "blown up" I still drive it daily, I believe it is very SLIGHT damage to the head gasket if that is the actual problem as the smoke is VERY minimal and the coolant/oil are not leaking at all that I can see and they are not burning rapidly.

I am not demodding right now, but if I don't get something reasonable I may consider demodding.