Calling out Linn....

ohioko4s4

Can I buy your S4 when your tired of it? :-D

Actually, I may be selling the S4. It's going to be at the German Invasion drag event in a few weeks out in LA, then finally coming home. It is currently the only well running GT28 S4 in the world. Our official hp numbers are in the high 500's to the tire and we're sticking to it for right now :) IMO, hands down the best 4 door sleeper out there.

If I do decide to sell it, I'll post all the specs for anyone who might be interested. If I had the space and a wife who liked cars, I'd keep it for sure!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add the shot he was spraying and it made sense that it was a close race. There's a video of it floating around on the LS1 forums somewhere....during that video I started at his rear bumber and ended at his door when he shut it down. The second race we started together and I pulled about a half car...but he someone lost that video :)

I watched the vid, you guys def. did not start even.

Let me know, id be interested.

Im either going R32 HPA Turbo or Build a B5 S4.

I will. I love R32's, but for what I'd sell the S4 for (which only has 30k miles and is beyond mint), it'll probably be less or about the same money apples to apples, definitely faster, and an all around nicer car.

If you guys are interested-the GT2 will be set up to run an local GT35r Evo here shortly. You guys would be more than welcome to join in on the action if your car is a good match.

And no-this 35r powered Evo is not equipped with the secret Head lift thrusters you Columbus guys run, so there will be no "loose radiator hose" excuses coming out of this affair. :lol:

I will. I love R32's, but for what I'd sell the S4 for (which only has 30k miles and is beyond mint), it'll probably be less or about the same money apples to apples, definitely faster, and an all around nicer car.

Only 30k miles?! I messed my pants. Sorry to jack your thread but do you have a link to any other forum thats shows off your S4?

When?

I might be interested. ;)

JP is referring to Trent's EVO up here. Maybe in the next couple weeks. It's up to Trent. I'm sure I'll make a trip down to Columbus sometime this summer, since Linn isn't ready now....

Considering what I have read I think it would be fun to get a run in. My car is built more for the track, but I play around on the street from time to time.

You probably won't be able to see one thing that might give you a clue as to how little, or how much is done to his car. You have to rip the car half apart to work on anything on them. Just a fair warning if that's what you wanted to garner from pictures.

I'm assuming he's talking about the audi. Maybe he's talking about the prosche becasue he said GT2. Which car is it?

I wanted to see what the porsche looked like, and see if I saw it out anywhere or online.

Vette video:

It's also in the Tx07 teaser vid, about half way through right after some typical parking lot shit talking....racing a 1000hp Supra from a 40 roll (inexperienced driver on cold tires) :)

right click and save as (big file)

http://www.turbo-freaks.com/tx2k7teaser.wmv

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/tooldef6/Tx2k7%20shootout/Dyno%20Pics/Picture116.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spooledup/TX2K7/resized/IMG_2588.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spooledup/TX2K7/resized/IMG_2595.jpg

Guest ihuntv8
JP is referring to Trent's EVO up here. Maybe in the next couple weeks. It's up to Trent. I'm sure I'll make a trip down to Columbus sometime this summer, since Linn isn't ready now....

Im game! We can head down there if you want, if the dam weather ever gets nice.

not sure at how much of it is true, but i heard through a friedn that linn's parents took his car and his sister is driving it b/c he bought a clutch on his parents credit card and they might give it back after he graduates. any of this tru???

not sure at how much of it is true, but i heard through a friedn that linn's parents took his car and his sister is driving it b/c he bought a clutch on his parents credit card and they might give it back after he graduates. any of this tru???

ROFLMAO if that is true.

Haha! I don't know if there's any truth to that, but it's awfully damn funny. :lol: