Awesome comeback lines

Cdubyah

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got tagged with this little number during the harness inspections at airborne school...

sergeant airborne asked me which door i was goin out of, i replied, then he held up my line for me to turn and i turned the wrong way. to this he said:

"youre more ate up than a bag of dicks at a gay bar"

:lol:

i got tagged with this little number during the harness inspections at airborne school...

sergeant airborne asked me which door i was goin out of, i replied, then he held up my line for me to turn and i turned the wrong way. to this he said:

"youre more ate up than a bag of dicks at a gay bar"

My D.I. said to the guy in front of me he was about as useful as a shit sandwich in a torrential downpour....

Ok, I admit it I'm too much like George from Seinfeld - I always think of the good lines after the argument.

To the morons out there I refer to having their head in a dark place with stale air.

E-punks usually can't spell so its fun to point out all their typos, right in front of the whole forum.

Women look at you wierd when you tell them to shut their dick washer.

but they don't seem to get mad.....

haha thats freaking awesome :lol:

Dont forget dick skinners.

" get your dick skinners off me woman"

.....Didn't I see your face on the trojan ad...the one that said help prevent accidents like this:D?

(If the guy is with his wife you can always get brutal) If that's your wife, who were you with at the mall last night?:rolleyes:

.....You know, there's no cure for stupid like that.:o

.....Did your mom teach you that line or did you spend your whole life coming up with that?:nono:

.....Just think if your mom would have swallowed, how different you'd have turned out.:lol:

.....(best line for an abortion debate) If you'd have been aborted we wouldn't even be having this conversation.:eek: