cams in 04 gt

Reed44

they definately can. apparently u havent heard a few of them.

I've heard probably 20-cammed 2-valves and have 2-friends that are currently running them. The car will have a bit more than factory but will NEVER sound like he wants without going to long tubes or another crazy exhaust setup and even then it probably won't be streetlegal...

Cammed 2-valve

Big Motor Cam

The mod motor doesn't have the displacement for that deep sound. If that's want he wants great but it will never sound like an old Muscle car without going to a near race car setup.... :(

Not to mention it's NOT worth the money unless he is going with a blower/turbo and ported heads. Why not just put a 100-shot on it until he wants to make some real power and build the motor.... ;)

Doesnt really matter. I didnt want a gt in the first place. I wanted a mach 1 or z28 but this was a good deal. My friend has a 98 z and he only beats me by 1/2 a car most of the time. If Ford put the same size motor in it as an f-body, the mustang would come out on top.

Guest Removed
how does it make you feel knowing your car cost more than a stock f-body and still makes less power than one even with the money you have dumped in for mods and a tune? = p

im sure the vette guys could agree, but you tend too pay a little more for class. :p

how does it make you feel knowing your car cost more than a stock f-body and still makes less power than one even with the money you have dumped in for mods and a tune? = p

How does it make you feel knowing his 4.6 makes more power than your stock 5.0.... :p

What next build quality...? How does it make you feel knowing that his Mustang doesn't have a rattle option and GM comes with that from the factory.... :rolleyes: j/k

Guest Removed
i could show you test results where the flowmasters came off, and a the car picked up almost 1/2 second off its 1/4 times.(it was more drag car then street), but only good thing about flowmasters is the sound. and everycar ive taken them off of, the owners swear they fell a better torque curve. ;)

I'm thinking the stage 2 comp cams are the 270's. I had them in my car with ported heads. It did lope nicely and the car rocked back and forth at idle. The cams are known for ptvc, and I have the stock pistons that can prove it.