Trails on wednesday?

clk1

Hells Yes bitches!!!!!! You know Ill be there.. you better be there getting me in the damn grooves again! I dont think Bill will be making it due to his work schedule. Lets get a 10.0 lol hahah Who else is going?

Guest 78novaman

Will be leaving around 4:00. I like to get there right when the gates open.

-Hate waiting through tech.

Look for the big black shiney Cougar and come say hi.

good time, little nippy out. and who would have guessed my DSM would have engine problems on the way up...made it home in one piece!...ps amy i think the guy on the electric scooter out trapped you! lol

Hey now!! Enough of the pick on Amy for the next 20 years.. hahah But least scooter boy didnt almost smack into the wall :-P And hell yes it was cold! The Bodizzel beat the acura on the way to Roosters tonight though! hahah oh yes I beat something hahah :-P Glad you made it home ok Ryan.. if you need any help with the car any of us will be glad to give you a hand!

It was just too cold to get out of the car and go looking for people last night. I will look everyone up next time.

On a good note I did make it to the 4th round before I got crushed. Also my reaction times SUCKED.

Guest 78novaman
Not to change the subject , but did anyone see that Jeep suv run?

Silver? I think it was an SRT-8. Had big ass factory wheels anyway. Ran a 15.6 or 15.8 I don't remember which. Wasn't impressed.