The Supra...

996gangsta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the hype, I'd hope modded Busas wouldn't be a problem, either.

They arent-

Did you miss the memo?

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/hornet/0/b752cd09-83c9-473c-9f17-9845004b7162.htm

Glad to see you got it back Cavin. If it stays as reliable as it was for Jamie-your going to have quite the fun Summer.

And-to all the people that have taken a ride in it thus far-I fucking told you so. :D:cool:

Rob will not race because he has nothing that is street legal and if he did it would get beat. And that my friends would be embarrasing.

Rob it's time to put up or shut the fuck up, nobody wants to hear you don't street race for an excuse, looks like with all the bullshit you seem to post, your back is against the wall. I think you should back your talk up. You talk way too much shit for no one ever seeing you behind the wheel of a car for the entire time I have been on this board. (2002) Some times I agree with you but you "hatin on" Cavins car is now old. I don't care if he didn't build it and neither should anyone else. The car is clean and it IS FAST. You can't dispute that at all. SO in short ROb quit being a retard and be a man and say nice car if you don't have anything constructive to say. Everyone here knows how you feel. No need to say it for the 100th time.

Cavin I would like to run as a tail car some night just to see what it looks like when you take off from a roll. I think I can be trusted to stay out of the way. Anyway, racing me would be like playing b-ball with a retard and calling him for double dribble. :D

Guest Removed
Rob will not race because he has nothing that is street legal and if he did it would get beat. And that my friends would be embarrasing.

Rob it's time to put up or shut the fuck up, nobody wants to hear you don't street race for an excuse, looks like with all the bullshit you seem to post, your back is against the wall. I think you should back your talk up. You talk way too much shit for no one ever seeing you behind the wheel of a car for the entire time I have been on this board. (2002) Some times I agree with you but you "hatin on" Cavins car is now old. I don't care if he didn't build it and neither should anyone else. The car is clean and it IS FAST. You can't dispute that at all. SO in short ROb quit being a retard and be a man and say nice car if you don't have anything constructive to say. Everyone here knows how you feel. No need to say it for the 100th time.

my car is street legal. mattv8 is the one that says he dont street race. show me where i have said i dont street race. cause your not going to find it.

theres vids on the net of my car street racing.(ive posted those on raceclub)

edit. ive posted them here too http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27045

the only thing my car didnt have is a horn. all lights, power windows, power steering, power brakes, dot tires and mufflers. granted it was rather loud, but still very streetable. i even drove it too the east side and back.

so what the fuck are you talking about.

never said i didnt like cavins car. it is a nice car, but how i look at it, its still someones elses car. that car is famous do too jamie.hopefully cavin wont go coltbusted famous. if you understand where thats coming from. ;)

You heading up the the track anytime this season? I would get murdered from a roll, but from a dig it may be a different story. I have some special upgrades I want to test out, and I want to test them against you or Tilley..... LMK.

I'd be very interested in seeing it. Sounds pretty pimp if it's true :)

It was actually a turbo'd Gixxer 1000. Made 221 to the tire that night on race gas. From a 60 roll on 31 psi I passed it around 140 and put about 1-2 cars in it to the top of 4th. It was from last years Tx meet, in-car video is floating around somewhere on the Supra forums.

Glad you like the car Cavin! When your ready, turn up the boost to 44 psi and run the fastest bike in town from a 70 roll. Doubt the car could get beat to 170 down there, but then again, there's always someone faster :)

Ive seen this car ripp frist hand and my god does it move. In the matter of about 3 seconds it seamed like it was already a mile away and all you could see were tail lights. Very impressive car. Even more impressive a driver and the young age of 18 ( or maybe 17?) is driving it! Have fun make sure you keep depends some where close by for future passangers! Haha

Oh yeah was that video from drag way 480?

Ive seen this car ripp frist hand and my god does it move. In the matter of about 3 seconds it seamed like it was already a mile away and all you could see were tail lights. Very impressive car. Even more impressive a driver and the young age of 18 ( or maybe 17?) is driving it! Have fun make sure you keep depends some where close by for future passangers! Haha

Oh yeah was that video from drag way 480?

Wow. Just saw the video of that supra. The car sounds amazing. I'm speechless.

Only hope that I can catch a glimpse of it around town sometime.

It was actually a turbo'd Gixxer 1000. Made 221 to the tire that night on race gas. From a 60 roll on 31 psi I passed it around 140 and put about 1-2 cars in it to the top of 4th. It was from last years Tx meet, in-car video is floating around somewhere on the Supra forums.

Glad you like the car Cavin! When your ready, turn up the boost to 44 psi and run the fastest bike in town from a 70 roll. Doubt the car could get beat to 170 down there, but then again, there's always someone faster :)

not enough pothole free road to go that fast down here :(

Guest Removed
I am happy again. :D That would be interesting from a dig is all I shall say......................... one word rollerskates! :eek:

normally fisher rd hooks good. i guess it does for small blocks

do you think i can drive?

edit:

Guest Removed
Why yes you can, when trying to drive on ICE :eek:

Fisher, you mean ol boy that had flame shooting edsel and the malibu wagon?

i know those two . no i mean fisher rd.

brian has the wagon.