Cold Fusion Nitrous

Guest Hal

Has anybody ever used one of their kits? Has anybody heard anything about their kits? It looks like everything I need, and as far as I know, they're the only ones that offer a direct port kit for the 03-04 cobras.

i bought my direct port from them. I bought jets from them for years. I also have 3 of there 15# bottles. they arent as nice as my NOS bottle but I thought they are as good as the NX bottle i used to have. Its all good quality at a great price. IMHO Make sure you barter with them. I got an extra set of jets and knocked the price down

Doesn't Cold Fusion Just make Co2 cooling systems? I wouldn't be spraying that into your motor...

Nope they do nitrous.

I just want the safety of a direct port so I don't puddle on the planned shot.

I saw someone use the Co2 setup for his intercooler and fuel lines. Not sure if dropping the fuel temp would help.

Cooling the fuel works as well... its just a different approach to the same principle. Its all about cooling the charge, air is the bigger part of the two, but the fuel is rougly 8% of the charge... every little bit counts to some degree.