This show, Bullrun....

MrMeanGreen

The TA guy is really cool. He knows the car and adjust the power to what they need . I'm not sure how thought. In one show he told his daughter that he set the car to low 400hp for better mileage. I'd like to see it come down to the TA and the Lotus.

• 3 weeks later...

Bullrun finale was tonight...I sent a PM to Morgan Allsop, letting her know that I would give her the hammer, she has yet to reply. If she is apreciative of my fanfare, please do not bug me this weekend.

No offense to the guys on ls1tech. The car was by far the best choice for the rally.

not a big fan of the show. i've only watched 4 or so episodes. too much crap--time bonuses, challenges, etc. there is no way an f-150 should be competitive with an exotic sports car in an all-out race across the country

I think it was ok at the beginning but it got worse towards the end and then i just stoped watching. It would drive me nuts to not even go 5mph over the limit and it was so random on the car selection. A f-150 then a honda and then a fucking lambo. those cars dont go together. I think they just should never televise stuff like this.

p.s. who wins