LS1 Noob

SICKNESS22

Guest LSWON333
Were you parked right beside me? Red Z with a body kit and chrome ZR-1's? If so sounded good and looked good!

That was me... Yours is nice too!!

Thanks for all the Welcomes everyone

Tilley im ready for another foot race, i feel faster this year, lol

Sam i'd like to do some 175+ runs this season

Eric and Paul, i'm sure we can set up a few races this summer :cool:

Lawnman: Do you drive a Silver WS6? If so i seen the car at the track and i was rollin with you for a bit on 70.

LSWON333: Whats all done to your Z?

I seen you at Trails tonight Ben, your car looks amazing.

Thanks man i believe i saw your car as well, silver Z with stock wheels, badgeless on the rear panel and tips that looked similiar to corsa tips?

That was me, corsa catback. The GMMG tips look really good though. I was gonna say hi but you were in your car with the windows up all 3 times so I figured you were on the phone. I signed up for the wed points series so I will be seeing you sometime Im sure.

Sup Ben...... I have not been out in awhile but should be soon when I get the sled back. You guys need to try Kilkare...Trails SUCKS!!! I am not much a track person but if I ever go it would be Kilkare.

Thanks for all the Welcomes everyone

Tilley im ready for another foot race, i feel faster this year, lol

Sam i'd like to do some 175+ runs this season

Eric and Paul, i'm sure we can set up a few races this summer :cool:

Lawnman: Do you drive a Silver WS6? If so i seen the car at the track and i was rollin with you for a bit on 70.

LSWON333: Whats all done to your Z?

That was me. Were you able to avoid the tire tread in the road?

That was me. Were you able to avoid the tire tread in the road?

Awesome, ummm most of it, i believe i might have hit a little piece, but i missed the big stuff.

Turbodude, whats all done to your Z

Cory, i want to make a trip down to kil-kare depending on what kind of drive it is and what time the gates open!

Awesome, ummm most of it, i believe i might have hit a little piece, but i missed the big stuff.

Cory, i want to make a trip down to kil-kare depending on what kind of drive it is and what time the gates open!

Kilkare is Thursdays at 5 and Sat. I think.....you will have a lot more fun there and I gurantee you will run faster there! From Grove City I think it was like 45-1 hr but I dont remember.

Kilkare is Thursdays at 5 and Sat. I think.....you will have a lot more fun there and I gurantee you will run faster there! From Grove City I think it was like 45-1 hr but I dont remember.

hell from sams house pulling his car we make it in about hour to a hour 15

right now it just has corsa catback, slp lid, holley powershot filter and a SSRA, its an auto with 3.23's.

I have all the following to put on it here just waiting on time:

GMPP ASA cam, ls6 springs, ls6 intake, TR ported ls6 oil pump, ls2 chain, asp UD, tci 3000 stall, b&m trans cooler, another 10bolt with 3.73s, ptb ported/polished/epoxied tb, tb coolant bypass, catch can, umi 3 point sfc's, umi lca rlb's, umi LCA's, umi oca phb, msd wires, ngk tr6's, tnt f1 kit, prothane motor and trans poly mounts, slp longtubes, true duals with x and 1 chamber flowmasters( I will be selling the corsa), exterior black housing headlights corner lights, 69 fender badges, and painting the tail panel black with stainless inserts, and a stainless grille, i think thats it, its currently taking up our whole spare bedroom and my mini storage, I also have another ls1 shortblock in storage. with 35K on it, my car has 94K on it.

How have yours been running at the track ? I seen you had 13.20 on the window but I was 2 cars back so I didnt see your time.

Hey Ben... I was with LSWON333 at QS&L last weekend and the red Z28... It was nice talking to you... we had to cut the night short though... You might be able to get some runs with him this weekend... Welcome... Later...

Dont listen to Ice! He is a ford lover, and a shit talker. He wont race!! :bs:

Hey Hey Hey Hey... You are the one talking shit... I have a red Z28 that wants some by the way... I'll just sit in the passenger seat and wave at you as we pull on you... By the way, as soon as the transmission is in my car we can line up... I'll even give you a few and the go... (not talking shit... just trying to make it fair)

I think I know you, A cop came to the door at 6 a.m. looking for you, said there was a few complaints on the gmmg......... should have been compliments, anyways it was a sweeeeeeeeeet alarm clock.