Tonight 5/4

Guest hotrodmama024

I'll be at the Lube around 9, 10 is just too damn late to be eating.

BTW, if you are not a customer of the Lube you will be asked to leave, so if your planning on doing the hanging out thing it won't last 15 minutes. It's been tried many times before.

You or Ryan say this "Shut your mouth " shit anymore and Im gonna put your guys in check haha (wow that sounded ghetto) So you shut it bizotch!

shut up!!..get your silly ass back in the kitchen and make me a piieee!..

shut up!!..get your silly ass back in the kitchen and make me a piieee!..

I see you at 9p jackass lol hah :-P It still dont feel right not having a fast car out. :-( Oh well see you guys at 9p

How's the new desk?

I'd be up for meeting out as well.

Loving the desk!!! I had the computer on it 20 minutes after I took it out of the truck.

Thanks again.

I'm not sure if I can make it out. My bro already has plans, and I have some work to do. We will see if I can get done before 10p

man...everyones going out and the gf has me tied up hanging with some kid from NC. im jealous, but if you guys go out tomorrow night ill be out..

lol you need to go anyway. the only reason i have to go based on the gf is bc my car has a custom jackstand suspension